Sunday 19 July 2015

Summer outfits | 2015

Since this glorious sunny, warm weather has appeared here in the south of England. I have been really enjoying floral prints and lace pieces! So, I thought I would  show you all some of my favourite and most worn summer outfits. 

1) Rose printed playsuit; H&M


Being in love is an understatement for this little lady. Being a bigger girl on my bottom half, I find it can be a little difficult pulling off short items of clothing on a day to day without looking a little inappropriate. Hence why I'm so obsessed with this playsuit.

It is long enough in the body to cover all my bits and bobs, the shorts are baggy enough so it doesn't look my legs are suffocating by cloth and it features an amazing floral pattern. You really can't go wrong. 

I love the tie up neckline, which I find very flattering for my shoulders and decolatage area. I really enjoy the fact it isn't see through like most white pieces and it also sports two very practical side pockets. So really all round a winner! Here I have partnered this playsuit with a pair of simple strappy black sandals from New Look and a simple gold bangle which is also from H&M. 


2) Beige and black lace dress; Wantthattrend


When I am feeling a little more girly and wanting to pop on a dress, I always grab this one. Once again, it is made of light coloured fabric but it is thick enough not to be see through. So it isn't too inappropriate as work attire.

It also features a simple lace detail at the bottom, which makes the whole dress look a very elegant. I also find large pleats in the skirt really flattering for my hips and the clinched in waist makes my hourglass shape more apparent. 

Here I have paired it with my favourite matching necklace which I received for my birthday and the same shoes and bracelet from the previous outfit.


3) Jamie jeans and lace cropped top; Topshop


When I'm not in the mood for anything fancy and just want to then some jeans on, I always grab these. These pair of jeans are my current go-to trousers that just goes with anything! I'm obsessed with the rips in the knees which makes the whole outfit a little edgier. I have matched these bad boys with a simple which lace crop top from last years Topshop premium range. I'm in love with the scalloped edges around the neckline and bottom area and above the elbow sleeves to hide any upper arm nasties! To add a little jazz to this outfit I also popped on some leopard print slippers which are from Asos!

Hope you enjoyed this summer outfit post!

Post soon,
Danielle xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig