Monday 21 September 2015

Autumnal wishlist

When it comes to shopping I always buy a ton of items, a go big or go home scenario. Since the cooler weather has finally arived I rarely leave the house with out some sort of cashmere knit and a long trench coat on. So this time round I will definitely be investing in some good quality outfits and accessories that will see me throughout all of the colder months.


1. I'm a huge fan of a simple skater dress so, when I saw this dress from River Island I fell in love straight away. It is a two part style dress, with a navy structured skater dress which hits my just above the knee and it features a contrasting striped three quarter sleeve and high neck. Which makes this piece right up my street with the Parisian vibes. I personally would style this dress with some black opaque tights and a pair of faux suade slipper shoes, which makes this outfit simple but flawless. RRP: £35.00 Buy here!

2. Carrying on with the top of the picture is the Stila stay all day brow gel in blonde. After seeing a really interesting review on the dip brow pomade by Anastasia Beverlyhills I knew this would be a great alternative. It also comes with a double ended brush which is a bonus! RRP: £28.00 Buy here!

3. Next up is this beautiful IPad mini cover 'Ovitia' from Ted Baker. If you know me personally you will know my iPad is my life and rarely leaves my side. So, I like to take care of it by keeping it in two separate cases and this lovely floral one would go nicely with my pink bow case also from Ted Baker. RRP: £35.00 Buy here!

4. When it comes to autumn the first thing I look for is a great pair of boots and these are the perfect pair from River island. These Chelsea boots are a staple and they don't have an insanly high heel but an easy platform, so they would be ideal for work. RRP: £38.00 Buy here!

5. These little Ted Baker button studs caught my eye when I was browsing on the John Lewis website a few days ago. They are gold plated studs with the iconic Ted Baker logo around it with a few sparkles in the middle. They are the perfect dainty size to wear everyday but still has that glamourise feeling because of the glitter! RRP: £25.00 Buy here!

6. Last but certainly not least is this beatiful Zara city bag in black, it features a long gold zip and the front and gold hard wear throughout. You have the option of wearing it on the crook of your arm or as a shoulder bag which is handy and its a perfect size to fit all of my bits and bobs inside. RRP: £29.99 Buy here!

That's it when it comes to my wish list, as a shopping addict I will be constantly adding to it each week, so no doubt there will be another one soon! 

Hope you enjoyed! 
Post soon!
Danielle xoxo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig