Sunday 23 August 2015

Casual Parisian | Outfit Post

Over the past few weeks here in the south of England, the weather has been very changeable. With showers, sunny spells and storms all in one day, It can be really hard to know how to dress for the day ahead. So my go-to outfits, always include some type of Jean, weather it's a ripped skinny jean or a classic black straight leg.

I find jeans are lightweight enough for the sunnier days yet cooler for the days I need a few more layers. I also like to throw a little bit of Parisian style in with my daily outfits, as I find the everyday French woman very classy and well dressed. So, I end up with this Parisian/high street highbred outfit, that I'm absolutely loving. It's simple yet a statement and once the weather does turn, I do like to chuck on a light weight trench coat paired with a understated black umbrella, practical yet glam.







Outfit details -

High waisted skinny jeans - Jamie jeans from Topshop
High necked Breton striped top - H&M
Gold embellished slipper shoes - H&M
Pearl drop earrings - Accessorize 
Moonstone charm necklace - 'October' necklace from H&M
Red lipstick - Loreal Paris color riche in 'Liyas pure red'

I hope you enjoyed this rainy day outfit post!

Post soon,
Danielle xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig