Saturday 16 August 2014

Current trend obsession | coloured mascara

Now I know what your thinking, we're not back in the 90s where hair mascara was cool so why bring up that mistake again? Well surprisingly enough I've found a way to wear colourful mascara without looking like you've been pulled out of a drag queen show, the secret is BOTTOM LASHES ONLY. 

I find this looks über classy and a great way to add a pop of colour to a pretty bland makeup style.



After browsing through the makeup counters I came accross the Miss Manga mascara by Loreal Paris, now at first I was tempted to buy just the regular black one but after looking closely at the beautiful pigment in the violet shade I knew I just had to get it! Even though I had no idea whether id use it or just be dusty at the back of my eye makeup draw, who knows but I just had to try it out. Surprisingly, I am obsessed, it looks so nice with a plain contoured face and a little contrasting lip! Rrp: £8.99 buy here!

After wearing this bad boy everyday and getting so many complements, next step is to get the electric blue one for my days off! The violet mascara I have on is perfect for work and my managers love it!

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Post soon!
Danielle xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig