Monday 4 August 2014

Manicure Mondays | DIY 3D Manicure

Over the past couple of days I've been completely obsessed with looking on Pinterest at nail art designs especially 3d nail art. Now I wasn't too impressed with the prices of these ever so popular manicures, so I decided to recreate my own and compared to Ciaté prices, making your own was cheap as chips!



(Pictures don't do it justice, it is stunning and I'm in love!)

I found my inspiration for this one day wondering around the Topshop makeup section and discovering their new Glitter pots supposedly used on the body and face but I thought it would make my nail center piece! And boy does it look angelic! All I did was apply 2 coats on a baby pink opaque polish, a light sheer pearly polish and then dipping my ring finger into the Glitter pot, finishing off with a coat a glossy top coat. 

Products I used and prices - 
Essie; Fiji - £9.99 buy here
Perl polish??? (Sorry!)
Glitter Pots; Periwinkle - Topshop £4.00 buy here
Nails Inc; Save the nail - £5.00 buy here

Hope you enjoyed my first mini Diy!
Post soon!
Danielle xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig