Monday 25 May 2015

Manicure Monday | 3d iridescent

So turns out I'm finally back blogging after ever so long off, with a little update on the way, I wanted to quickly share my amazing manicure that I am currently obsessed with. 


I get my acrylics done every 2 weeks in a little corner nail bar in Chichester. As per usual, I asked my nail technician for stiletto nails with rounded edges (for reference) which she then cured. For polish she popped on a couple of coats of OPIs Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj collection (buy here) and then put on a thick layer of OPIs top coat to finish (buy here). This little pamper session usually costs me around £30 which is quite reasonable for gorgeous nails. For the 3d nail  art, I purchased a pack of 1000 iridescent AB rhinestones from eBay for £1.19 (buy here) which was an amazing bargain! I just used some strong nail glue to pop them on one by one on my ring finger. After some time and a lot of patients they end up looking like the picture above! All I did after that was apply a light layer of clear topcoat just to seal them all on. As a quick caution, if the rhinestones you use are made primarily out of plastic then a top coat will make them go really cloudy and ruin your manicure so I use crystal stones, so keep that in mind if you decide to replicate it! 

Hope you enjoyed!
Post soon!
- Danielle xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig