Friday 7 November 2014

Macs Velvet Teddy dupe

So, everyone and their mother is obsessed with kylie jenners lips, and when the information came out that her iconic lipstick was Velvet teddy by Mac. We all went out to buy it, but before I did, I had a brows through my makeup collection to see if I had any dupes and oh my did I find the perfect twin. Its the Collection matte lip cream in Cotton candy, and comparing it side to side with Velvet Teddy, you really can not tell a difference, the only major difference is the price! You can easily splurge on a £19 Mac lipstick or you can get dupe for £3.05!! That's a £16 saving which is why at the end of the day I didn't get Kylies lipstick, but instead went for the cheap twin! Pick up yours in your local boots store or on the Boots website!


Happy shopping!
Love Danielle xoxo 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig