Tuesday 15 January 2013

Review // TRESemme Keratin Smooth shampoo & conditioner

Hello my lovely's, (why do I always seem to start my posts off with that? Seems to be a habbit!)

So, before I start I think it would be appropriate to let you know about my hair in the past how much I dye it yada yada. From the age of 14 I started to dye my hair, so it was 2009 and that stage of my life I was exploring with makeup and hair so I could feel and look a little different. I dyed my hair red (using Schwarts kopft Live colour XXL Red Passion 43), now my goal at the time was getting the brightest red hair possible! It started off as a dark burgundy/brownish red (as my natural hair is really dark brown anyway, so getting it bright red without bleach took some time!) after a good two years of getting my hair super bright red it got to a point where my hair was damaged and brittle and the red practically faded after one wash. So at the start of 2012 I thought I should ditch the red hair dye and give my hair a little rest and pamper it with the loads of different hair masks I dyed my hair my natural hair colour so I didn't have to dye it again. After a month of pampering my hair I wanted to try dying it again but this time blonde, and even though the hairdressers told me "you'll never get the red out of your hair without your hair falling out!" Turns out hairdressers don't know much, well mine didn't anyway. I currently use Live Colour XXL Max Blonde (00B). But my hair seems to take to colour pretty well, Im lovely and blonde and no hair fall out. Although as you may know any amount of hair dye will damage your hair just a little.

I have never really found a shampoo/conditioner that really wowed me and was a real miracle to my hair. And before last week I was sure they didn't exist. I even tried the Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner combo that everyone seems to be raving about so I bought the big bottles expecting some sort of magic to repair my dry, bleached hair. But it made my hair so so so straw like it felt like I washed my hair with bleach, I hated it! Then last week I found the miracle I was looking for TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner combo. Wowowow I can not express to you how amazing this duo is! I was a bit skeptical at first as I found it in the shop Savers on sale for £2.99 each, I thought they wouldn't do much and just be an OK Shampoo & Conditioner that I had experienced many many times before with other brands. (incl; V05 smooth me softly duo & Lush Squeaky Green Shampoo bar with Retread Conditioner) But turns out they are my holy grail duo!


£2.99 for 500ml is an absolute bargain if you ask me, on the back it reads;

Our Philosophy 
From our origins in salons we've always had a simple vision: to create stylist-tested, salon quality products without the salon price tag, so you can experience that salon feeling everyday.

This Product 
 Transforms your hair to be smoother, straighter and easier to style with New Tresemme keratin smooth, Infused with Keratin, each product reduces frizz and leaves hair gorgeously sleek and manageable  Tresemme keratin smooth shampoo/conditioner nourishes each strand to leave hair gorgeously smooth, shiny and manageable. Formulated without sodium chloride - suitable for use after a salon keratin treatment. Gently enough for colour treated hair.

Whatever this combo says it does, it actually does! It makes my hair smooth, tangle free, nourished and it also defines my curls. It gets rid of my frizz and makes my hair look fabulously luxurious like I have naturally beautiful hair. And that's all after one use! It makes your hair feel so so clean and soft, I like to pair it with the  Moroccan hair oil to give my hair extra moisture. 

Both the Shampoo and Conditioner have these handy dandy pumps to dispense the product that you will find on all of the Tresemme hair care range. It makes it much easier to get the product out and much more hygienic, not like the Lush hair care which is a pain in the bum to use without getting water in the product, grr. 




I literally can't tell you how much I LOVE these products they have changed my hair condition forever. Everytime I wash my hair it feels like I've just been to the hairdressers and I've had a moisture mask put on it, amazing!! The shampoo is very easy to lather up and it doesn't leave a residue on the hair likes most shampoos do, the conditioner is basically a hair mask in a bottle and makes my hair tangle free, they are both beautifully scented with the smell of a luxury salon and leaves the hair not weighed down just lovely and clean. I would recommend this to everyone, I love it. 

Now if you don't mind, I would like some alone time with my babies...


hehe, GO BUY THIS DUO NOW, GO GO GO!!!

Post soon, Love Dannie! xx




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative article with us.Your article are too good and very useful also.

    Visit Site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sharing your experience. I too want to try this product, i have long and straightened hair. i hope it works for me too.....

    ReplyDelete

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig