Sunday 14 June 2015

Birthday in Brighton | Monochrome OOTD

After having a wonderful time in Brighton for my birthday, I thought I'd let you know how our day out went. Liam and I stayed at a lovely little B&B just a little off the seaside called Snooze, we stayed in one of their amazingly spacious rooms that overlooked some beautiful and very  instgramable houses! We went to visit all the off road 'lanes' and saw loads of quirky boutiques filled with all kinds of goodies! We also went to Seaworld where we saw so many different types of fish and marine animals! Liam and I then ended the afternoon by grabbing a bite to eat on the end of the pier, it was such a wonderful day and it was probably the best birthday I've had in a very long time! So onto the outfit of the day! 


Outfit details -
Pinstriped dress; A birthday present from Liam but I believe was from wantthattrend.com for around £20.00.
Cream cardigan; Riverisland £18.00.
Black stroppy heeled sandals; Topshop £24.00.
Black quilted shoulder bag; unknown (sorry) around £20.00.
Cat eye sunglasses; Topshop £14.00.
Red nail polish; Essie's 'Forever Yummy' £7.99.
Lipstick; Chanels rouge allure velvet in 'La Pétillante'.

I hope you enjoyed my twetieth birthday post! 
Post soon,
Danielle xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig