Sunday 13 January 2013

Week in pictures // #2

Hello Lovelys,
This week was a quite a quiet relaxing week so I didnt end up doing much! But Im trying to put more effort into making YouTube videos and motevating myself to edit them! Turns out i just turn to blogging instead... Dannie concentrate on youtubeeee!

So Yeah, heres my week in pictures for this week!


Top left to right - Blogging my whats in my bag post, Me Posing (as usual), the conversations me and my friend have, Cloud being supercat, Me going out for lunch, Swatches for another blog post, My beautiful Topshop boots, Finding Ketchup cheddar in the cheese isle ew, Whats in my handbag blog post.

I guess thats everything I did this week, I love seeing what everyones been up to during the week in pictures makes in much easier to see whether they have had a boring week or not! hehe. I hope you enjoyed another post of Week in pictures #2.

Post soon! Love Dannie xx







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig