Saturday 27 September 2014

Budget Beauty - Ciaté London Haute house 'Rich Ink Formula'

Over the past couple of months, since the weather has cooled down and autumn has most definitely settled it, I have noticed all of the well known beauty bloggers such as VDM rocking metallic 'ink' nail polishes. Once I found out they were all from the same Ciaté collection, I just had to get it.




(Coloured from left to right are: Sass Pot, Knee Highs, For the frill of it, Tickly my fancy and Can Can.)

Browsing online I found the Haute House collection at around the £25 mark, which I can understand as it is such a high quality, well known brand as Ciaté. So my mind was made up, on pay day I was going to splurge on the 'Rich Ink Formula' set. Until I decided to pop into TKMaxx, and low and behold did I spy with my little eye, at the back of the nail polish rack did I find the Haute House collections! And not just that, they had both the Rich Ink Formula and last summers Doll House right down to a tiny £6.99! Now you can't beat that bargain, so of course I swooped up that offer as fast as I could. And I shall be purchasing the Doll house collection when it comes to pay day!

So go down to your local TKMaxx and you might be surprised to see what you find.

Hope you enjoyed this budget beauty post.
Post soon,
Danielle xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig