Wednesday 5 November 2014

Over night treatment | my skin care secret

Now that the crisp cold weather of autumn is in full swing, I like to mix up my skin care routine by throwing in a deeply, hydrating overnight mask in the mix. I like to do these weekly treatments when I know I have a long stressful day ahead of me in the morning. So once I've completely removed all of the makeup and dirt that is on my skin from that previous day I like to take a good walnut sized dollop of the Boots traditional skin care cream with A&E vitamins, spread it between my finger tips and apply it liberally to my face and the beginning of my neck, concentrating on applying it evenly rather than rubbing it in. 



During the night when your having your beauty sleep, your face will get to work by drinking up all that product and by the time you wake up, you will have glowing healthy looking skin. It will leave you with a thin film of excess product lying on top of your skin but that will come off with your morning cleanse anyway. The great thing about this product is the fact it can be used as a dry skin moisturiser or a night treatment. Now your probably wondering what the price is of my miracle product, but fear not its actually only £3.05 and for a 200ml pot it is cheaper than cheep. I usually go through one tub about once a year so no investment needed, and for that price it really is worth a try if your skin is looking a little dehydrated and it just needs a little pick me up! 

Finish this easy routine with your normal serum and makeup choices and I promise you, you will have bright, glowing skin that will make you look as fresh as a daisy!

I hope you enjoyed my skin care secret!
Post soon,
Danielle xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig