Wednesday 19 November 2014

November Glossybox | Unboxing


This months Glossybox wasn't themed, so it was just your normal lovely baby pink box! Which I'm happy with! Perfect for using as separators in your vanity. So with out further a due, let's go onto the products! I received 5 products in this box with 2 full sized products too!


Burt's Bees natural lip shine in Blush. This was the only product that I got this month that I would of actually purchased, potentially. It's a lovely sheer gloss that I'm sure will come in useful.

Monu Hawaii facial treatment oil. This lovely 'spa' like smelling oil is a facial treatment that you apply after cleaning and toning. You can also use this as a face mask in oil form by warming it up in the palm of your hands and massaging it in.

H20+ hydrating treatment. This is pretty similar to the Monu oil but a much smaller sample that won't go very far. It is the same process as applying, but I'm not sure why they decided it would be a good idea to put two very similar products in the same box but one being a 30ml sample and the other being a 8ml sample. 

2 True pro Sparkles nail glitters. This is a very simple gold glitter that will come in handy for nail design. Even though I have many gold glitter pots already, another one in my collection won't hurt!

Lollipops Paris eyeliner in 701 Goodbye Moon. This is your simple twist up black khole eyeliner by a brand that I haven't heard of before but I'm sure it is good either way. I don't usually wear pencil eyeliner but it may come in handy one day!

So that is everything, I didn't love this box as much as last months due to products that I probably won't use. But let's hope the Christmas box will be better! Hope you enjoyed, make sure you follow me on bloglovin' to keep up to date with all my blog posts!

Post soon!
Danielle xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig