Monday 3 November 2014

October favourites

Now that Halloween is over and done with it's time to start singing Christmas carols and get into the festive mood. But before we do let's look back on the month we had and I'll share with you my hits & misses and my highs & lows. Firstly trains have been a big past of my month, I seemed to be on them more than usual and spending a lot more on them. Either way, train journeys really give me inspiration for blog posts so all in all not that bad. Moving onto the good stuff; products! 


I bought this beautiful makeup bag back at the start of October in a lovey little shop called Glow and co. They have a few dotted around the country and they practically sell everything, from candles to jewellery to makeup bags. Handy little shop in my local village! This medium sized beauty hamper was £11.00 and it came in a large 'wash bag'  size and a little card holder size. Also in many different variety of patterns and designs including cats, pugs and deer! So cute, and so handy to keep in my handbag!


I found this lovely little second hand hat in my local Barnardos charity shop. It is a dark navy colour with an adorable little bow on the side. And it's small enough to fit my tiny little head which is fab! I bought this for £6.99 which is a bit pricey for a charity shop but I just couldn't resist! 


Keeping with the clothing theme I've been really loving my black brogue shoes which I did by primarily for work but they are so comfy and they seem to go with everything that I might have to buy another pair to last me though the winter! I got these from River island for £12.99 which is a bargain!


Moving onto makeup and beauty items, there hasn't been a whole lot I've been really loving besides a few things. One being my go-to dark berry lipstick that I wear pretty much everyday. It's called Begulded by Topshop and at £6.99 its pretty cheap hydrating lippy. The other thing has been the Too Faced eyeshadow pallet in Boudoir Eyes which consists of 9 coloured shadows ranging from light to dark and matte to shimmery so an all round day to night pallet. It's on the little pricey side at £29.00 a pop but well worth it for 9 beautiful shades, in my opinion. My favourites being 'Satin Sheets', 'Lap dance' and 'Voulez-Vous' all perfect colours for the autumn/winter period!

I hope you enjoyed this months favourites, now bring on the Christmas shopping and mulled wine! 
Post soon,
Danielle xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig