Thursday 17 April 2014

Spring Mint | OOTD

Spring is probably my favorite season, all the bright colours come out in the flowers and everyone's a bit happier! So I thought I should incorporate this pastel season in my wardrobe! I found this beautiful blossom filled field that I had to take pictures at, it's a beautiful place!


Jewel encrusted jumper - New look
Disco pants - River Island
Laser cut dolly shoes - Topshop
Houndstooth bag - Charity shop
Tortoise shell sunglasses - River Island
Nail polish - Candy apple by Barry M
Lipstick - Seventeen stay pout in Delinquent

Hope you enjoyed my first outfit of the day post and have a lovely Easter from me and my Buster boy!

Danielle xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig