Wednesday 9 January 2013

Wishlist Wednesdays #1

Hello Lovely's,
Today Im starting a new 'series' i guess you'd call it on my blog! Wishlist Wednesdays! This wishlist thing I know is already pretty populair so id thought id jump on the bandwaggon, but make it my own because I love vintage fashion and im not to the highstreet fashion, so yeah! heres my first ever edition woohoo!



1. Romwe Retro Lapel Neck Black Dress £27.52
Now I already have this dress on order yay! I loved it so much after Leanne Woofull featured it in one of her outfit of the day's so I just had to get it, i love the fact the black contrasts beautifully with the crisp white details. Very Wednesday Adams esqe but I would add loads of bright colour into the outfit. But I also would love it with opaque black tights and black pumps!

2. Topshop MARLEY Suede Flatform Pumps £30.00
I love these shoes! I have tried these types of wedges on before and it feels like you wearing flats its crazy how comfy they can be! 

3. Topshop Structured Blazer £65.00
This beautiful raspberry coloured blazer is such a nice contrased and it adds a lovely pop of colour to the outfit. If I owned this blazer I would roll up the sleeves a little more just up to my waist as it emphasis my 'hour glass' figure.

4. River Island Black short statement necklace £12.00
I love the azteck design of this necklace and its the perfect size so its not over welming the dress but not just a small 'non existant' necklace, its beautiful! 

5. River Island Gold tone cross bracelet £3.00
This cute little bracelet I just added as an extra to match the necklace, it just adds a nice touch I love it.

I hope you enjoyed my first Wishlist Wednesday, Obviously I will be doing another one next wednesday! haha

Thanks for taking the time to read, 
Post soon, Love Dannie xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig