Monday 27 January 2014

Manicure Mondays; Think Pink!


As a big lover of the warmer weather in spring/summer it will come as no supprise to you that my favorite colours are any pastel shades in particular this very cute and girly pastel pink. Even though the weather here in England is still pretty miserable I like to pretend its spring by making my nails all bright and beautiful.

Polishes used:
Two coats of Essie's Fiji nail polish which is a bright opaque colour within 2 coats and is super handy when your in a rush and your not wanting to paint on more than two coats. I've always been a lover of Essie and this was probably one of my first shades from their collection that I purchased. You can buy this beautiful colour HERE for £7.99 per bottle.

One coat of Barry M's sparkle top coat in Pink Irridescent, about 4 years ago Barry M nail paints where my absolute favorite nail polishes and at only £2.99 per bottle could you blame me for buying the whole collection... This is a well loved and used polish but it still gives amazing results even though it is rather gloopy, half empty and 3 years old. I may need to go down to Boots and repurchase this shade! Purchase this glitter polish HERE.

And lastly as no surprise I finished off my manicure with my trusty Seche Vite top coat at a eye watering price of £15.99 per bottle I can just about justify spending that sort of money on this product as it works wonders on my nails and prevents the polish from chipping for nearly a week at a time which is fabulous. You can buy this top coat HERE.

Post soon! 
Danielle xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig