Friday 31 January 2014

Winter: Current favorite eye products



Following on from fridays post I don't have that many winter eye products but I do have a few I want to show you because I believe these are the cream of the crops! 

1 - Revlon lash potion. I'm pretty sure the majority of beauty bloggers rave about this beautiful mascara because, well it is a damn good product I usually apply a light coat of Lo'real volume million lashes in Black just to prime my lashes and lengthen them as the Lash potion is adds more of volume than length! But either way it's a top notch mascara. Price of this is £13.00.

2 - Mac eyeshadow in Woodwinked. Recently featured on my YouTube channel this beautiful satin eyeshadow is a staple in my everyday makeup bag because you can just a wash all over the lid for a lovely put together look. Price of this is £15.00.

3 - Benefit They're real mascara. A higher end mascara that works superbly with the Revlon lash potion over the top, although it's not as volumous as the lash potion it's still rather volumous and really worth the money. Price is £19.50.

Hope you enjoyed this little segment that will be returning each season! Post on Monday!

Danielle xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig