Wednesday 1 January 2014

Fresh and feminine makeup, perfect in time for the new year!



Hello my lovelies, 
So I've got a fresh, new tutorial for you all just in time for 2014.  Link for the video - Hopefaithandbeauty

Products used -
- Loreal Paris Infallible foundation
- maybelline New York whitestay uv foundation
- Bobbi Brown creamy concealer
- Sleek eyebrow kit
- Sleek contour kit
- Revlon photo ready skin lights in pink light
- Mac pearl matte in pink butter cream
- Maybelline 24h colour tattoo in on and on bronze
- Mac eyeshadow in woodwinked
- Loreal super liner
- Ardell lashes in naturalite
- Arbonne it's a long story mascara
- Loreal lip lacquer in Big Bang

Tools used -
- Bobbi Brown flat top buffing brush
- Real Techniques blush brush 
- xobeauty domed shader brush
- Ted Baker eye lash curlers

Just as a side note, my schedule for YouTube and my blog is now as follows,  I will be uploading a new video to my youtube every Wednesday and I will also be blogging every Wednesday (coinciding with my youtube) and blogging specifically for blogging every Monday and Friday! Now put that in your diary because Dannie is back! Hope you all had a fab new year, see you Friday!

Dannie xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig