Wednesday 8 January 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #2


It's been a long time since I did a Wishlist Wednesday, so it's been long overdue to do an update! I've been obsessing over emerald green accessories and nude pieces, as you can tell! All the links will be below.

1 - Pandora Essence Bracelet. This beautiful piece of jewellery has been on my mental wish list since it's release date back in autumn. It has a retail price of £49 and it's on top of my list for my birthday in June, fingers crossed.

2 - Polka Dot tights from Accessorize. I thought these tights were so sweet and will cutify any outfit! These retail at a price of £8.00 but are currently on sale for £4.00 online! Bargain!

3 - Green winged handheld bag from Accessorize. A beautiful emerald green handbag that the perfect size for everyday use, a retail price at £32 is pretty steep but worth it due to the flawless quality. 

4 - Mac studio sculpt foundation in NC15. This is probably the one product I've been wanting for the longest time, it gives a medium to high coverage yet it is not cakey. It values at £25 and I will be owning this on pay day!

5 - Cream wrap dress by River Island. A sofisticated dress that can be dressed up or down, so can be worn on multiple occasions. I love this wrap piece and I can not wait to get my hands on it and at a sale price of £30 it's a steal!

6 - Ted Baker bow purse. This beautiful patent purse has gorgeous written all over it and is a dream, but at a retail price of £80 unfortunately it will only be a dream!

So that's been all the bits and pieces I've been adoring this week, I will update you if I decide to purcase any of these! Unfortunately I didn't end up putting up a Yourube video today due to the fact I've been in bed with a cold but I will be back on track in a couple of days!

What's on your Wishlist?
Danielle xoxo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig